Saturday, June 23, 2012

No, you can't see Russia from my house

Okay, okay....now I can't use "never have I ever had fish" again! So far I have seen and met most of the town, set up my jobs for next week, went "off the road", and tried new food! Miss Heidi Lee (Maya's momma who I am staying with) hooked me up with an AWESOME bike, with whom I call Pink Lady. The house is beyond adorable with every room different colors. This Stars Hollow town is small, but clearly has character. I don't go a day without waving to people or people waving to us.

To back up a little bit, my flights here were long starting at 6:30AM in Oakland to ending up in Petersburg by 4:15PM (5:15PM Pacific time). Pretty much no delays, but needless to say it is not easy getting here. I'm training next week at the Mental Health Center to set up for my OWN CLIENTS?! Anyone? Anyone? Try to get me a job like that California! I don't think I can go on describing this town anymore....so here are some pictures I have captured so far!
Flying from Juneau to Petersburg (24 min flight)

My house for the summer!

Beachcomber at 10pm

Rode Pink Lady to Sandy Beach!

Protection at it's finest. Leia (half wolf/half husky)

No comments:

Post a Comment